Thursday, June 25, 2009

And this! This is my first attempt at making a magnetic storage binder for my Spellbinders and Nestabilities. I used thick cardboard, gluing 2 pieces together for added thickness, scored in the places that would have to fold. Using the Big Bite, punched a hole in the front cover and added a TH hitch post, then, covered it with DCW scrapbook paper. As a "latch" I used a "hinge" from TH grungeboard swirls elements and bound it with brads to the fold. Finally I added two 9x12 magnetic sheet to the inside, this covers the post on the inside. I think it turned out pretty well, I will have to make a couple more to get the hang of it though.

1 comment:

Dawn W said...

Well aren't you the crafty one! That is awesome Annette!!!