Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Altered dress form

This is a dress form I found on a clearance shelf and thought ,hmmm I would like to alter that in some way. So I did. I forgot to take a picture of it until I had already painted the limbs and some of the body.
The finished product modeling my first attempt at an "altered" necklace. The limbs are painted with Distress crackle paint, the body with paint daubers and Glimmer Mist. At the waist is Grunge paper cut and embossed with the Cuttlebug, and adorned with black crystals.

The base is sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist the I added the metal word pieces and glass pebbles, with a little Floral Soft climbing up the middle.




Not the best picture but the Cuttlebug was willing to help me out. This is the necklace by itself. I used T.H. link chain and Blue Moon pendant pieces.



No comments: